After 10 players from Conference USA were selected in the 2016 NFL Draft, the real fun began. Another 24 student-athletes earned the chance to continue their football career, signing as undrafted free agents. Only UDFAs listed officially by the NFL are part of this list.
- Sharrod Neasman, S: A very good player during his time at FAU, Neasman will continue his football career with the Atlanta Falcons.
- Jenson Stoshak, WR: The Jacksonville, Florida native had a solid career with the Owls and will be headed to the NFC defending champion Carolina Panthers.
- Brandin Bryant, DT: Following in the footsteps of his father in signing as an UDFA, Bryant is heading west to play for the Seattle Seahawks.
- Cavellis Luckett, LB: The only Blue Raider to officially sign as a UDFA, Luckett is headed to Maryland to play for the Baltimore Ravens.
- Davonte Allen, WR: One of five Marshall players to sign UDFA deals, Allen will head up north the play for the Buffalo Bills.
- Devon Johnson, RB: The bruising running back is headed to the NFL after signing with the Carolina Panthers
- Keith Baxter, DB: The only member of the secondary to sign a UDFA deal, Bazter is taking his talents to the Minnesota Vikings.
- Sebastian Johansson, G: A native of Sweden, Johansson is headed out west to ply his trade for the San Diego Chargers.
- DeAndre Reaves, WR: Joining Johansson out west, Reaves was also signed as a UDFA by the San Diego Chargers.
- Jeremiah McKinnon, CB: One of two cornerbacks from FIU to get a UDFA offer, McKinnon is headed to America's Team, the Dallas Cowboys.
- Richard Leonard, CB: The Miami native was not drafted, but will have a chance to play in the NFL as a part of the Houston Texans.
- Lars Koht, DL: A physically imposing defensive lineman, Koht is headed to the west coast after signing with the Seattle Seahawks.
- Denzell Perine, DE: An athletic defensive end out of Mobile, Alabama, Perine is heading to the north after signing with the Minnesota Vikings.
- Adairius Barnes, CB: A very talented cornerback, Barnes is hedaing to the NFL North to play for the Detroit Lions.
- Kentrell Brice, DB: Joining teammate Adarius Barnes in the NFC North, Brice is heading to the Green Bay Packers as a UDFA.
- Brian Price, DT: A player coveted by many in the UDFA market, Price chose the perennial power Green Bay Packers to start his NFL career.
- Jason Neill, DE: UTSA's third offensive lineman to get a crack at the NFL level, Neill will join the Dallas Cowboys to fight for a roster spot.
- Jared Dangerfield, WR: One of the many Hilltoppers offensive threats to enter the NFL, Dangerfield is headed to New Orleans as a member of the Saints.
- George Fant, TE: A former basketball player, Fant spent the last year playing football. He is now part of the Seattle Seahawks as a UDFA.
- Antwane Grant, WR: A Delaware native, Grant racked up great stats during his time as WKU. He is heading just north for his NFL career as a member of the Cincinnati Bengals.
- Jontavius Morris, DT: The former UAB star transfer to WKU and played well enough to get attention from NFL scouts. He is heading south to play for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
- Rashod Hill, OT: The multi-year starter at tackle is headed down south to play for the Jacksonville Jaguars.
- Jalen Richard, RB: A stellar senior season put Richard on the map, riding that success to a UDFA contract with the Oakland Raiders.
- Cedrick Lang, TE: A solid season brought attention from NFL scouts, resulting in Lang signing a UDFA deal with the New York Giants.
- Roy Robertson-Harris, DE: One of two UTEP players to sign UDFA deals, Robertson-Harris will get a chance to extend his football career with the Chicago Bears.