- After an illustrious career at UTSA, quarterback Frank Harris will hang up his cleats. His next step will be working to bring in more NIL dollars for UTSA as the CEO of City Fans 210.
- Following his defense’s dominant showing in the Liberty Bowl, Memphis has promoted Jordon Hankins to the full-time defensive coordinator role.
- The Liberty Flames got some tough news with regards to their title defense in 2024. Quarterback Kaidon Salter entered the transfer portal earlier this week, along with several other difference makers from their Fiesta Bowl run.
- Tony Sanchez was formally introduced as the head coach of New Mexico State earlier this week. Watch his full introductory press conference here.
- As Gerad Parker settles in to the head coach job at Troy, he’s continuing to build out his staff. The Troy program announced Friday the additions of two new assistant coaches: Chris Boone to coach the linebackers and Kevin Reihner to coach offensive line and tight ends.
- The SBC announced cross-divisional opponents for the upcoming season on Thursday. Each of the 14 Sun Belt football teams play the other six teams in their respective divisions each season. Additionally, each team will play two opponents from the opposite division - one home, and one away.