The 2023 NFL Draft concludes tonight in Kansas City. Rounds 4-7 will send more than 100 players to their new homes. These rounds are where the underdogs get their chance to become the gridiron legends of tomorrow.
Engage with us on Twitter @UnderdogDynasty throughout the day as we highlight where the G5 and FCS selections end up.
Start Time: 12 PM ET, 11 AM CT
Broadcast Networks: ABC, ESPN, NFL Network
RELATED: FCS Names to Know as the 2023 NFL Draft Nears
What To Watch For:
- Army’s Andre Carter II looks to be one of the first Army players drafted since 2008. There hasn’t been an Army player drafted before the 7th round since 1947.
- Fresno State quarterback Jake Haener is the highest rated G5 prospect still available, according to ESPN. ESPN also has Haener as the best remaining quarterback available.
- No players from the Mountain West, Mid-American, or Sun Belt conferences were selected in the first two days of the draft
- UAB’s DeWayne McBride is still available. McBride led the nation in rushing yards per game and yards per carry last season. NFL.com’s Lance Zierlein has McBride projected as a fourth round selection.
- FAMU’s Isaiah Land is the highest-rated FCS prospect remaining as well as the highest rated HBCU prospect available
- UCF longsnapper Alex Ward could likely be the only snapper taken in this draft