- Chris Vannini’s G5 drive highlights San Jose State’s upset win over Arkansas.
- Some fresh SP+ ratings from Mr. Connelly.
- A list of the best college football teams, ranked by the food offerings in their city.
- A bowl game at Nippert Stadium?
- NCAA President believes the California bill that will allow athletes to profit off of their image is a threat to the current model.
- UCF has inked some new series to their future schedules, with the highlight being Boise State.
- Down the Drive believes Cincy is entering their most pivotal three-game stretch of the season.
- Some recruiting new for USF’s #20Strong class.
- Former Southlake Carroll star is having quite the start to his SMU career.
- ICYMI: Here’s the origin of the two plays that sparked Tulane’s comeback win over Houston ($$$).
- Star QB D’Eriq King will miss the remainder of the 2019 season and redshirt but plans on staying at Houston for the 2020 season.
Houston quarterback D’Eriq King says he intends to return to Houston, will not enter transfer portal— Joseph Duarte (@Joseph_Duarte) September 24, 2019
- Lane Kiffin is doing just fine as the head coach of FAU and has no regrets.
- Rice has had a tough start to the season but not all is doom and gloom.
- Some drama is going down between a pair of HBCUs in Alabama.
- UMass has added some new teams to the schedule
UMass announces future road games at Pitt & Florida State (2021), Texas A&M (2022), Auburn (2023), Mississippi State & Georgia (2024), Boston College (2025), Colorado (2028)— Brett McMurphy (@Brett_McMurphy) September 19, 2019
- UMass is a really, really tough gig as detailed from The Athletic ($$$).
- NM State has secured their postseason future with New Mexico Bowl.