- UMass has reached an agreement to have their home games carried on NESN. This should be a nice boost for the program’s visibility in the New England region.
- In additional good news for the Minutemen, they’ve picked up a four star transfer from Notre Dame.
- Programs like New Mexico State are often dependent on impact transfers panning out. These four transfers are key to the Aggies’ success.
- Long Island will play just a 10-game schedule in 2019
- Denard Robinson has joined the staff at Jacksonville University.
- CFB MEMES DEEP DIVE!
- NCCU assistant coach Brian Jenkins has been dismissed following an arrest on charges related to domestic violence. Good to see NC Central take immediate and decisive action here.
BREAKING: The latest addition to Hampton University‘s football roster is former Florida State QB Deondre François. He’s here for the first day of fall camp. He’s a grad transfer with immediate eligibility. (1/4)— Dave Johnson (@DaveJohnsonDP) August 2, 2019
- Houston has surpassed Memphis as the highest-paid G5 football staff.
- Former five-star recruit Eyabi Anoma has transferred to Houston. Anoma is already on campus.
- Tulsa safety Cristian Williams is back with the program after a scary surgical removal of a cyst on his spinal column.
- Did you order more negative news for UConn football? Order up.
- Didn’t see this one coming. Dana Dimel has reinstated quarterback Kai Locksley after the starter was arrested on a litany of serious charges.
- Seth Littrell is pretty happy with where his team at as the Mean Green kick off the season.
- Deion Hankins chose UTEP over many P5 programs. The opportunity to follow in former UTEP running back Aaron Jones’ footsteps played a part in Hankins’ decision.
- Charlotte’s quarterbacks coach has described his quarterbacks as “indefatigable” which is certainly... an adjective.
- The 49ers have signed a contract to travel to Georgia in 2025. And collect nearly $2 million along the way.
- The Athletic breaks down how Chad Lunsford returned the Georgia Southern Eagles to contention.
- Jake Spavital joins Dave Campbell’s Texas Football magazine to talk about his first few months in San Marcos.
- Louisiana-Lafayette has suffered a big loss, as starting center Cole Prudhomme has suffered a severe injury and may not be able to play this season.
- Sun Belt Athletic Director Keith Gill opens up about his vision for the Sun Belt, his thoughts on playoff expansion, and more.