General G5 and FCS
- DII MIAC team St. Thomas might be too good for their own good.
- Should the BYU Cougars count as a P5 opponent?
- The NCAA may soon constrain the flow of grad transfers for D1 football and basketball players.
- Walking Through The AAF’s Bankruptcy Declaration
- McKenzie Milton is finding a deeper meaning in the massive leg injury he suffered
- PFN Film Room: The misunderstanding of Ed Oliver Jr.
- Luke Fickell’s Cincinnati rebuild is well ahead of schedule
- UConn Football Lands Notre Dame Linebacker Grad Transfer
- The SWC Roundup dives into the expectations for North Texas in 2019
- Three C-USA games this season have been moved to Friday nights.
- WKU Football: Tops Air It Out; White Surprises Red In Spring Game, 28–21
- Have FAU quarterbacks separated themselves in spring competition?
- Georgia Southern has some impressive new wifi capabilities
With new fiber-backed Wi-Fi installations, @GeorgiaSouthern's Paulson stadium will be able to support 20,000 concurrent Internet connections at their football games. #CarrTrip pic.twitter.com/mTITEPxvJ2— Evan Swarztrauber (@EvanS_FCC) April 17, 2019
- Inside Coastal Carolina’s transition from Joe Moglia as head coach to Jamey Chadwell
- Sun Belt: The toughest nonconference schedules ranked
- App State football team schedules Charlotte in four-game series