General G5 and FCS
- New Mexico State added ten players on National Signing Day
- Over 50 former FCS players will play in the first season of the AAF.
- Arkansas-Little Rock won’t be getting football again anytime soon
News: After an 18-month football feasibility and review process, a news release says, UA-Little Rock has announced football will not return to school in the near future. pic.twitter.com/UQxsZTQqGi— Christian Boutwell (@byCBoutwell) February 6, 2019
- Lawsuit has conferences quietly preparing for the likelihood of compensating players
- Houston experienced significant revenue drop during Major Applewhite’s tenure
- Grading the Cincinnati defense in 2018
- USF Football Receives PWO Commitment From Seffner Christian WR Christian Helms
- UConn’s New President Wants to Stay the Course with Football
- This week, Art Briles interviewed for an assistant job on Jay Hopson’s staff at Southern Miss. The administration decided against it, but per Brett McMurphy, Hopson believes Briles has strong feelings about getting Briles back into coaching.
Southern Miss coach Jay Hopson on Art Briles pic.twitter.com/X124t9JHxD— Brett McMurphy (@Brett_McMurphy) February 6, 2019
- Nicole Auerbach: Southern Miss hiring Art Briles would send irresponsible message
- UAB leads the most improved category in SBN’s 130-team ranking from over the last five years.
- Plaque Installed for /r/CFB Assistant Strength and Conditioning Coach at Louisiana Tech
- Georgia State is doing something great for its state’s high school coaches, and it’s something every college staff in the country can copy.
- Ken Dorsey’s time at App State is already over, as he has been hired by the NFL’s Buffalo Bills
- Billy Napier follows through on recruiting promises, with expected 7 players to sign as Ragin’ Cajuns
- Georgia Southern 2019 football recruiting class will add TE Johnson, could add K Sessa