General G5 and FCS
- High school players in Kansas aren’t staying in-state to play JUCO ball.
- 5 things CFB and the NFL can learn from the AAF’s 1st weekend
- 2019’s projected 130-team S&P+ rankings, from Bama to UTEP
- The CFB teams that recruited best (and worst) relative to their conferences
- Saginaw Valley State is vacating wins in 15 sports and going on probation for four years after a five-year period of institutional control
- Randy Edsall is paying for his OC’s salary at UConn, which is nice, but probably not a good sign as far as the state of UConn football.
- University of Houston fires strength coach following Channel 2 Investigates report of ‘rhabdo’ cases
- Bearcats Bolster Offensive Line on National Signing Day
- Let’s Figure Out UCF’s 2019 Projected Win Total
- North Texas released its annual report on Friday that highlighted several milestones for UNT’s program, both on and off the field
- Jay Hopson pursuing Art Briles isn’t the first ill-advised staffing decision he has made...
- Former FAU QB DeAndre Johnson will transfer to Texas Southern
- WKU has named an award after the late Mitchell Henry
- An update on Texas State QBs
Willie Jones III is transferring to Kilgore College, according to sources. Started six games under center for #TXST last season. 984 yards on 74-31 passing with seven TD’s and two picks in 2018. https://t.co/O1scaQDGyX— Keff Ciardello (@Keff_C) February 11, 2019