General G5 and FCS
- The Kennesaw State fan base embarrassed itself on a national level last Saturday
- Who will be college football’s top QBs next season?
- A record 135 college underclassmen have declared their intentions to enter the NFL draft, surpassing the mark of 119 from last year.
- Eric Henry’s look at how G5 players make an impact as grad transfers in the P5.
- The latest episode of Black and Gold Banneret’s podcast where they discuss Brandon Wimbush joining UCF.
- UConn football coach Randy Edsall earned $56,000 in bonuses for the on-field performance of his team, which went 1-11 on the season.
- Kahlil Lewis: An Appreciation
- Memphis’ Tony Pollard late addition to Senior Bowl, Trevon Tate to play in NFLPA Bowl
- FAU Tight End D’Anfernee McGriffwill transfer
#FAU took a depth loss today when TE D’Anfernee McGriff announced he was entering the (almighty) transfer portal. Got buried on the depth chart and has two years remaining. https://t.co/WQgpEoTM1o @CUSAbbs @cusaReport— Jake Elman (@JakeElman) January 17, 2019
- The scene from UAB’s parade through Birmingham on Friday to commemorate its 2018 season.
- Rice football alum Jack Fox put on a show in front of NFL scouts and coaches in Tampa, Florida at the 94th annual East-West Shrine Game.
- WKU football coach Tyson Helton announced this year’s spring game will be on April 13
- Coastal Carolina football coach Joe Moglia steps down, offensive coordinator promoted to take the helm
- While Ken Dorsey doesn’t have the college coaching experience yet, he hopes his past successes show the value he can add to a football program.
- Junior Adams, who was hired by Appalachian State as an offensive assistant on Jan. 6, has been named the new wide receivers coach at Washington.
- South Alabama’s still-under-construction on-campus football stadium now has a name.