General G5 and FCS
- What does it take to build a consistent winning program?
- Virginia Military Institute assistant coach Tim Maypray dead at 30
- The entire 2018 college football season, recapped in hundreds of tweets
- 6 surging, unsigned recruits to know before National Signing Day
- Revenue generated by UConn’s athletic department covered less than half the department’s expenses during the 2018 fiscal year
- Five things to know about Marquel Blackwell, who was announced Friday as co-offensive coordinator/quarterbacks coach at the University of Houston
- Former Notre Dame QB Brandon Wimbush will join UCF as a grad transfer
- UConn should probably just drop to FCS
- Old Dominon will add three assistant coaches this week.
- North Texas QB Cade Pearson will transfer
DRC: UNT backup quraterback Cade Pearson is no longer with the program and intends to transfer, a school spokesman confirms to the @DentonRC. Check back for more shortly.— Brett Vito (@brettvito) January 17, 2019
- UTSA announces Will Thomas as new linebackers coach
- Southern Miss hired a new strength coach
- Sources tell FootballScoop that Zac Spavital will remain on staff as defensive coordinator (there had been speculation he would join Kliff Kingsbury’s staff in Arizona) and New Mexico outside linebackers coach Archie McDaniel will join the staff as co-defensive coordinator and inside linebackers coach.
- Arkansas State athletic director Terry Mohajir is now on the College Football Playoff committee.
- Chip Lindsey talks about the decision to take the Troy head coaching job
- John Carr is leaving Louisiana-Monroe to join Chip Lindsey’s inaugural staff at Troy. He spent one season at ULM as wide receivers coach and recruiting coordinator after joining Matt Viator’s staff last February.