- A surprise contender enters the Underdog Top 10 rankings.
- We break down the week that was for the Group of Five.
- ESPN has bowl projections out following week one if you’re into that kind of thing.
- The NCAA needs to find a location for the DII title game in three months. Back up some pick up trucks into an empty lot and turn their headlights on, IMO.
- Week one S&P+ rankings have been released. UTEP brings up the rear as the worst program in America.
- The Athletic breaks down the week one action in the Group of Five.
- UCF maintains their spot at the top of the AAC Power Rankings.
- It was painful to recap a weekend that saw two AAC programs lose to FCS teams but we did it anyways.
- Just when you think it can’t get worse for East Carolina they go and lose to an FCS team. Sheesh.
- Tulsa survived a fourth quarter scare to knock off Central Arkansas.
- UNT claims a firm grasp on the top spot in Conference USA in our Week 1 Power Rankings.
- North Texas’ Mason Fine opens up about why he stands alone on the sideline of UNT games.
- It’s not #NewDenton anymore. More like #NowDenton?
- Three things we learned from Conference USA in Week One.
- Southern Miss quarterback Jack Abraham had an incredible debut in week one.
- Meanwhile, UTSA’s Cordale Grundy.... didn’t. But he wasn’t as bad as the stats show.
- The UTEP Miners have already lost two starting offensive linemen for the season.
- Dana Dimel’s hire clearly didn’t do much to fire up the El Paso faithful as UTEP turned in their lowest attendance for a season opener since 1976.
- Seth Littrell thinks that UNT’s game day atmosphere against SMU last week is the best he’s seen in Conference USA.