- Support is growing for an official national college football injury report. As sports gambling becomes mainstream in America this may be inevitable.
- ETSU and Chattanooga have revealed a sick new trophy to commemorate the Rail Rivalry. They have my attention...
- New Mexico State can breathe easy on their bye week after finally picking up their first win of the season.
- The Aggies have done a brilliant job of expanding their digital brand regardless of their record on the field.
- Total win predictions have been updated. North Texas leads the G5 with a 23% chance of going undefeated.
- I’ve seen a lot of hand-wringing from UCF fans on Twitter this season but the fact remains that they’re out-pacing themselves in the polls so far this year.
- The Knights’ success in the early going of the season has SEC homers on hate-watch mode.
- SMU has jumped to sixth in our power rankings.
- Old Dominion’s Jeremy Cox became a household name after trashing Virginia Tech last weekend.
- The Monarchs have been declared National Team of the Week and very deservedly so.
- Here’s a deep dive into how ODU was able to pull off their shocking win over Virginia Tech.
- Old Dominion has jumped in our power rankings.. but they’re still a one win team..
- The Hokies were so sure they were going to beat Old Dominion they accidentally published a draft detailing Virginia Tech’s “win” over the Monarchs.
- Louisiana Tech will have to prove whether or not they’re a contender for a division championship this week as they face North Texas.
- Winless UTEP is desperate for a win as they travel to face a struggling UTSA program.
- Loren Easly is proving that he’s the answer for UNT at running back.
- Western Kentucky is the only program in the country to start three different quarterbacks this year.