- Teams of the week from Bill Connelly.
- Head coaches that run the option are pissed about the new cut block rule and speculate that it’s hurting G5 teams.
- Houston RB Terence Williams will miss at least a month. Some good news on the injury front is that safety Garret Davis could return soon.
- A former Temple RB will perform at halftime for Thursday’s game
- UCF is determined to make sure Devin Singletary doesn’t have a big game.
- Here’s how William Brown performed in his debut against Michigan.
- Lane Kiffin is his bag again as he stirs up controversy with a made up quote from a UCF player.
- North Texas explains how they fooled Arkansas with their fake fair catch.
- North Texas just received their largest donation to UNT athletics in school history.
- UNT is receiving votes in the AP poll too.
- Rice will soon offer free tuition scholarships to students in middle-class.
- ODU football is in a crisis. Good news, the Monarchs will have a sellout this Saturday when Virginia Tech comes to town.
- FAU plays UCF this week and Lane Kiffin thinks the Knights are similar to an SEC team.
- UTEP has a long ways to go to fix their offense.
- Now that Kwadra Griggs is back, here’s how the QB situation looks for Southern Miss.
- Marshall loses a TE
Officials confirmed that @HerdFB sophomore TE Cody Mitchell has left the team.— Grant Traylor (@GrantTraylor) September 17, 2018
The Point Pleasant native had not caught a pass in 15 career games, but had eight kickoff returns for 83 yards. Mitchell started the season-opener against Miami (Ohio).
- FIU and Miami have a healthy amount of respect for each other Butch Davis takes on a former team.
- BYU pulled off a shocker against Wisconsin and here’s how the Cougar did it.