- The mothership has a list of games that’s been cancelled, postponed and are in danger of being postponed due to Hurricane Florence.
- Some G5 teams appear in Bill Connelly’s The Numerical.
- UCF fails to get their shot at a P5 team during the regular season due to a hurricane once again.
Due to Hurricane Florence, our game at UNC this weekend has been canceled.— UCF Football (@UCF_Football) September 11, 2018
UNC and UCF will continue to discuss the feasibility of playing the game at a later date this season. #ChargeOn pic.twitter.com/8DfCNUw8Ne
- Some positive takeaways for UTEP following their loss to UNLV.
- Jamie King is a really good LB for North Texas.
- A cool feature on Mason Fine’s hometown.
- Charleston Southern-The Citadel has been postponed.
Due to Hurricane Florence, Charleston Southern at The Citadel has been postponed from Saturday, Sept. 15 to Thursday, Nov. 29 at 7pm ET.— FBSchedules.com (@FBSchedules) September 11, 2018
- Montana State head coach Jeff Choate had an emergency appendectomy last weekend following a loss to South Dakota Sate.
- Liberty rescheduled their Norfolk State game to December 1st due to Hurricane Florence.
- Coastal moved their game with Campbell up to Wednesday due to Hurricane Florence.
- A lot of App fans were upset at the refs in Charlotte.
- An early look at Texas State’s Sun Belt opener with South Alabama.