- Kids from Montana really like playing for the University of Montana.
- ESPN’s Ryan McGee returns with another Bottom 10 column featuring plenty of G5 representation.
- Remember when Hawaii busted out two punters in one formation over the weekend?
- 11 fun things you may have missed from week 0
- Three takeaways from that beatdown that Wyoming put on New Mexico State.
- At least NMSU has a tee-retrieving dog though!
- UMASS dominated Duquesne to open the season.
- Former LSU quarterback Justin McMillan is transferring to Tulane.
- A day in the life of 28-year-old Memphis Tigers offensive coordinator Kenny Dillingham
- Former Memphis quarterback David Moore is dropping down to the JUCO level, specifically Garden City in Kansas.
- Did the NCAA just officially recognize the UCF Knights as the 2017 National Champs?
- Tulsa cornerback Akayleb Evans is going to be a difference maker for the team this year thanks to his experiences last year.
- The Virginia Pilot ran an interesting profile on the expectations for Oshane Ximines this season.
- Rick and Brent Stockstill only have this year left to try to accomplish what they wanted to do as a father-son duo.
- Southern Miss head coach Jay Hopson is getting a four-year contract extension.
- FIU Panthers freshman safety Dorian Hall is 6’4” and could see some serious playing time this season.
- Azeez Al-Shair of FAU has had an inspiring life up to this point.
- Rice survived against Prairie View A&M for their first win of the year and the first of Mike Bloomgren’s tenure with the Owls.