- You were merely adopted by the Cheez-It Bowl. I was born in it, molded by it.
- This Tennessee State quarterback was installing toilets last year. Now he’s competing for a job as as starting Division I quarterback.
- Sally Jenkins offers a stirring scientific argument for deductions and regulation in college football conditioning programs.
- Prairie View A&M Head Coach Eric Dooley seeks to keep his program trending in the right direction.
- Alabama State is taking an innovative turn as they’re allowing HBCU Gameday to broadcast all four of the program’s home games.
- Matt Romero has been named the starting quarterback at New Mexico State.
- Ed Oliver is one of the top five reasons why college football in the state of Texas will be captivating this year.
- Scottie Montgomery has named Reid Herring as ECU’s starting quarterback.
- Good news: Memphis has a starting quarterback. Bad news: His back up has left the program.
- UCF continues to reap monetary benefits from its national championship season.
- Has Tulane found a replacement for Tanzel Smart? De’Andre Williams is emerging as a future star.
- Rice football’s head coaching position is now an endowed position. In related news, Rice alumni have a lot of freaking money.
- Louisiana Tech has lost a reserve quarterback to the transfer market.
- WKU’s young receiver group has the potential to surprise opponents this fall.
- Lane Kiffin... welcome to #TheResistance
- Is FAU’s 25 year old offensive coordinator the next Lincoln Riley?
- A Louisiana Tech fan made a Google Chrome extension to change all “Louisiana Ragin’ Cajuns” references to “ULL Ragin’ Cajuns”. Here’s what happened next.
- The Athletic has UNT and FAU meeting up in a rematch conference championship.
- Southern Miss starting quarterback Jack Abraham continues to impress.
- The SWC Round Up previews Rice vs. Prairie View A&M.
- College AD put together an illuminating interview with Arkansas State AD Terry Mohajir to talk about Arkansas State’s new end zone expansion and how fan experience on game day drives everything that the athletics department does.
- ULM’s president gives some insight into his thought process as he prepares to hire yet another athletic director.
- Rough news out of Mobile after city council voted against contributing $10 million to South Alabama’s efforts to build a new football stadium.