- Montana’s Gage Smith courageously offers his account on battling depression before deciding to retire from football.
- CBS Sports picks the best college football team in every state and somehow gave the Hogs a nod over Arkansas State.
- Move over California, Texas and Florida, it’s time to include Georgia as the next premier state at producing top players.
- The most efficient and explosive ball carriers in college football include a lot of option quarterbacks.
- Colorado State head coach has taken a leave of absence after losing feeling in his feet.
Colorado State says head coach Mike Bobo "is currently undergoing medical evaluation after recently experiencing numbness in his feet." pic.twitter.com/pZRyZBh6yQ— Yahoo Sports College Football (@YahooSportsCFB) August 13, 2018
- USF is tired of playing second fiddle, and wants to be recognized as South Florida when it wins big.
- The Bulls continue their search for a quarterback as it’s a three-man race between Blake Barnett, Brett Kean and Chris Oladokun.
- A detailed look at SMU’s first practice under new head coach Sonny Dykes ($$$).
- A fun deep dive on just how inconsistent J’Mar Smith was last season.
- Xavier Lane is rising to the occasion and as a result, WKU coaches expect a breakout year.
- A look at the quarterback room in Southern Miss.
- Gerald Hearns and Kerrith Whyte find other ways at helping FAU’s offense beyond running the ball.
- Heart of Dallas has a new sponsor and will stay in Texas.
Heart of Dallas Bowl has been renamed SERVPRO First Responder Bowl & will remain at Cotton Bowl— Brett McMurphy (@Brett_McMurphy) August 13, 2018
- Battle of I-10 is locked up through 2023.
- Liberty and Miami (OH) schedule a home-and-home starting in 2023.
- New Mexico State adds Florida in 2020.