- Sports Illustrated goes inside the world of college football equipment managers.
- Tales of a student manager via Mountain West Connection.
- Which FBS teams will lose to FCS teams in 2018?
- CBS Sports released their preseason bowl projections.
- Roundtable: Which team will make it to the New Year’s Six in 2018
- Underdog Top 10: Preseason Rankings
- AAC Coaches talk anonymously about conference foes for 2018
- East Carolina got a big recruiting win with the commitment of four-star defensive end (as ranked by Rivals.com) Traveon Freshwater.
- Kansas offensive lineman Larry Hughes will transfer to SMU.
- SMU’s stadium is also getting some improvements.
- SB Nation is acquiring Black & Gold Banneret: a UCF Knights blog!
- Memphis wants to average 45,000 fans per home game this season.
- Previewing the Houston defensive line.
- Tulsa head coach Phillip Montgomery and several other coaches and administrators took pay cuts to help the athletic department’s budget problem.
- Things are looking up for North Texas’ defense. Plus, their stadium is getting a new touchdown terrace.
- FAU just got deeper at quarterback with the addition of grad transfer Rafe Peavey.
- The fan experience at UAB home games is getting some upgrades this year.
- Quarterback Brayden Hawkins, a 2018 UTEP signee, has decided not to play for the Miners and will walk on at the University of Maryland.
- Takeaways from Rice’s team scrimmage at fall camp.
- Conference USA coaches talk anonymously about conference foes for 2018.
- Southern Miss is DEEP at linebacker this year.
- Josiah Tauaefa of UTSA has been named to the Polynesian College Football Player of the Year Award watch list for the second straight season
- South Alabama’s radio team is changing this year.
- Sun Belt coaches talk anonymously about conference foes for 2018.
- Arkansas State 2018 season preview: Justice For All
- The Ragin Cajuns were out and about in the community.
- Arkansas State head coach Blake Anderson: “good to see” people around the country recognize Sun Belt football.
- Derrick Gore is ULM’s football grinder.
- Top 100 College Football Towns in America: No. 16 Boone, North Carolina
- Stephen F. Austin head coach Clint Conque has resigned.
- It might be time for an Ivy League team to make the FCS playoffs.
- UC Davis’ Keelan Moss is definitely one player to keep an eye on this season.
- Ivy League vs HBCU in a bowl game?