- The mothership misses NCAA Football just as much as we did. Here’s how some gamers keep the game alive. Also a cool explanation on how NCAA Football influenced Madden.
- ESPN went behind the curtain to reveal the people who still update the rosters for NCAA 14.
- A look at the easiest and toughest schedules of 2018.
- Is your coach on the hot seat?
- The NCAA isn’t being so strict on marijuana anymore.
- The folks at the Boston College blog BC Interruption reviewed the BC/Temple series as both programs will square off this season for the first time since their Big East days.
- UAB had to make budget cuts due to C-USA money being what it is.
- Mike Sanford continues to kill it on the trail.
- Bleed Tech Blue ranked the coaches in the conference.
- Go Tech Pls Don’t Die found Colby Cameron.
- North Texas picked up a unique transfer.
- They also got some good news for Mason Fine as Riley Mayfield will be back for a 6th year.
- UTEP recruiting hasn’t improved under Dana Dimel because croots wish to wait for how the program will look and not because UTEP is UTEP.
- FAU will have a new $40 million facility next year.
- NMSU is not UNM come on now.
- Billy Napier is doing good stuff on the trail as Louisiana has the best recruiting class in the Sun Belt.
- Reconstruction for South Alabama’s stadium is underway.
- Scheduling news
Georgia Southern announces they will play at Wisconsin on Sept. 16, 2023.— FBSchedules.com (@FBSchedules) July 12, 2018