- College football legend Pat White has landed his first coaching job. The former WVU Mountaineer will be roaming the sidelines of the SWAC at Alcorn State this season.
- DIII powerhouse Mary Hardin-Baylor has announced some extremely serious NCAA violations. Head Coach Pete Fredenburg has been suspended three months without pay and will miss the first three games of the 2018 season.
- The NCAA DI Transfer Working Group continues to focus on improving the NCAA guidelines around transfer rules to make them more friendly to the student athlete.
- The Big Sky Conference will have ten games televised on ROOT Sports this season.
- Underdogs headline this list of NFL Draft sleepers. Keep your eyes on these names over the rest of the week.
- Get to know the Houston Cougars’ football program a little bit better.
- Can Tulsa find any consistency under Phil Montgomery?
- USF’s efforts to build a new stadium have reached a new stage in their feasibility research.
arking and Traffic Around Temple's Proposed Retail and Stadium Complex
Watch: Temple’s plan to alleviate congestion around the multipurpose facility on game days.Posted by Temple University on Wednesday, April 18, 2018
- It’s behind a pay wall at The Athletic but this profile on UCF starting quarterback McKenzie Milton is well worth signing up for a free trial. Feel free to use this referral link to sign up.
- SMU fans may not be able to stomach it but this history capsule of a 1980 heartbreaker loss to BYU in the Holiday Bowl.
- North Texas linebacker Joe Ozougwu is primed to make a name for himself in 2018.
- Here’s a cool read on how UTSA increased season ticket holder engagement by creating custom graphics for each season ticket holder.
- The Roadrunners’ have a promising sophomore running back in BJ Daniels.
- UTEP has added a few late signees to their 2018 recruiting class.
- With Rice’s spring game in the books it seems as though the quarterback battle is still well under way.
- Western Kentucky quarterback Steven Duncan was recently arrested for DUI.
- It sure looks like Keon Howard is the man under center moving forward for Southern Miss.