- The NCAA must prove in court why there’s a cap on compensation for student-athletes.
- A ranking of eight “at the time” G5 schools that would have had the best shot in a playoff.
- A new streaming service is on the way, courtesy of Bleacher Report.
- The city of Dallas wants more money from ESPN to host the Heart of Dallas Bowl.
- Temple is the next school on the clock in hopes of a new stadium.
- Without Courtland Sutton and Trey Quinn, SMU’s receiving corps will rely on a bunch of new faces.
- Highlights from USF’s scrimmage includes the offense looking pretty good.
- David Moore and Brady White will be the talk of Memphis’ first scrimmage this Saturday.
- Receivers will be too, as Memphis’ inexperienced receiving core has made a lot of gains so far.
- UAB IS GETTING A NEW STADIUM!
- Miami quarterback Evan Shirreffs has transferred to Charlotte.
- With Evan Shirreffs now in the fold, Hassan Klugh will have more competition for the role of QB1.
- Former three-star running back B.J. Daniels appears to be turning the corner this spring.
- Cordale Grundy has been through a lot in order to make it on UTSA’s roster.
- Can UTEP really become a mini-Kansas State?
- Here’s some thoughts on North Texas now that their spring camp is over.
- Kentucky linebacker Eli Brown is headed to WKU.
- TBT: McMurry 24. UTSA 21.
- FAU’s secondary is so stacked that a key contributor from last year’s unit Andrew Soroh, has moved to linebacker and the transition has been smooth.
- FAU’s defensive line received a huge boost as three-star JUCO defensive tackle Charles Cameron has arrived on campus.
- After missing large parts of the 2017 season due to blood clots, De’Andre Johnson is thankful to be on the field again.
- Just for giggles, here’s a list of everyone Lane Kiffin has told to #CometothefaU
- New Mexico State made a nice chunk of change for going playing in the Arizona Bowl.