- Here’s a 21 year history of G5 programs getting the cold shoulder from the BCS/CFP system. Change is needed.
- Army and Navy open up about how they prepare to play each other and how important game film from Air Force is.
- Minnesota State used one of the most epic drives I’ve ever heard of to overcome a 10 point deficit and advance to the DII semi-finals.
BREAKING: From former FCS program Liberty:— Brian McLaughlin (@BrianMacWriter) December 3, 2018
LYNCHBURG, Va. – Liberty University Head Football Coach Turner Gill announced earlier today he is retiring from coaching football effective immediately.
- Interviews are under way but Major Applewhite does not have a set timetable to hire a new defensive coordinator at Houston.
- It’s time to say goodbye to one of the best defensive players college football has ever seen. Ed Oliver has played his last game as a Houston Cougar.
- Darriel Mack Jr. came up big for UCF in order to secure back-to-back AAC championships for the Knights.
- Josh Heupel made an appearance on the Jim Rome show to talk about McKenzie Milton’s injury and what a special player he is.
- This week has shown us that even 25 straight wins isn’t enough to impress the playoff committee if you’re not from a P5 conference.
- ECU has finalized their hire of Mike Houston, who was originally expected to become the next head coach at Charlotte.
- Houston will immediately turn his attention to the 2019 recruiting class with early signing day lingering.
HEY HOUSTON!— XFL Houston (@XFLHouston) December 5, 2018
The #XFL is proud to be coming to your city and excited to take the field at @UHouston’s TDECU
Stadium, beginning in 2020!
Make your season ticket deposit today: https://t.co/nAJ9wKXjUZ#XFL2020 pic.twitter.com/CGnMj6e1Cs
- Lane Kiffin has fired Defensive Coordinator Tony Pecoraro after just one season.
- North Texas placed five players onto Conference USA’s All-Conference team.
- The Mean Green’s Athletic Director Wren Baker addresses rumors about Seth Littrell taking the Kansas State job.
- Charlotte has settled on Will Healy to take over their program as head coach.
- FIU’s offensive line was a big reason why the Panthers were successful this season.
- Recapping UTEP’s one-win season. Advert your eyes if you’re sensitive to grotesque images.
- Appalachian State legend Scott Satterfield has accepted the head coaching position at Louisville.
- Despite being eligible, ULM did not receive an invitation to a bowl game.
- Relative to Vegas’ expectations, Georgia Southern was one of the most successful teams in the country this season.
- Texas State Athletic Director Larry Teis’ reputation is one of absences and invisibility.
- Mark Ivey has been named interim Head Coach at Appalachian State.