- Here is a list of the gifts that each player receives when their team competes in a bowl game.
- Rick Fox has stepped down from his position as the head coach of the Drake Bulldogs.
- Former Louisiana Head Coach Mark Hudspeth is heading to Austin Peay to replace Will Healy.
- A few Underdogs appear on ESPN’s list of the 15 best college football games of the 2018 season.
- Athletic Director support for a College Football Playoff expansion seems to be growing. But it could be the Big 10/Big 12/Pac 12 getting snubbed that moves the needle more than UCF being left out.
- Here’s a break down of the history and purpose of the Cure Bowl as Tulane and Louisiana prepare to meet each other in Florida.
- Don’t let the national media tell you that the G5 bowls don’t matter.
- The AAC is preparing for their next TV deal. The conference could pursue a grant of rights which would increase each school’s payout.. at the loss of conference mobility.
- Stewart Mandel argues that now is the time for the Big XII to add UCF to its conference.
- Obviously UCF vs. LSU is key but we ranked all of the AAC’s bowl game match ups this postseason.
- North Texas has added a commitment from a defensive end that chose the Mean Green over Colorado State.
- Here are five things UNT fans should know about their bowl opponent, the Utah State Aggies.
- With Seth Littrell staying in Denton, the Mean Green are set to close out what may be their strongest recruiting class in program history.
- In a reoccurring trend for the Rice Owls, four Owls will seek graduate transfers this offseason.
- An excellent new podcast series explores behind the scenes of the UAB football shutdown.