- We’ve release our final bowl projections of the season.
- Thanks to our Florida SB Nation cohorts for joining us for a roundtable discussion about the state of college football in the state of Florida.
- Delaware is set to begin construction on a huge facilities upgrade.
- East Carolina has poached Southern Miss Athletic Director Jon Gilbert.
- Stephen F. Austin is focusing on hiring successful coaches with strong ties to the state of Texas.
- In a strange twist, Les Miles had conversations with UT-Arlington before accepting the job at Kansas.
- Texas Southern is seeking to keep their coaching search local, including targeting Rice’s wide receivers coach.
- Maine Head Coach Joe Harasymiak could be a good fit at UMass.
- Tight end Bryce Roberts has requested a transfer from New Mexico State.
- Scottie Montgomery still has a job at ECU but his seat continues to get more and more hot as surrounding programs snatch up coaching talent.
- UCF quarterback McKenzie Milton has regained blood flow through his knee and is now walking again. Keep him in your thoughts and prayers after a gruesome injury last week.
- Milton faces a tough road forward if he wants to continue playing football. Don’t count him out.
- While Charlie Strong will likely return to Tampa, the Bulls are not going to settle for the status quo.
- Tulsa has opted to retain Philip Montgomery for another season.
- Charlotte has hired James Madison Head Coach Mike Houston to take over their program. Really strong hire.
- We preview the C-USA championship game and discuss the coaching carousel in the C-USA Pawdcast.
- Rick and Brent Stockstill recollect on their memories together at Middle Tennessee as Brent prepares for his last game in Murfreesboro.
- FIU has accepted an invitation to the Bahamas Bowl.
- UTSA Offensive Coordinator Al Borges has been fired after the Roadrunners finished second to last in scoring.
- If UTSA Head Coach Frank Wilson doesn’t get his OC hire right then he’ll likely be the next coach to get fired in San Antonio.
- Love this scheduling agreement. Marshall and Virginia Tech have agreed to a home-and-home series.
- Lane Kiffin begins to prepare to get the FAU Owls back into a bowl game next season.
- Bobby Wilder wasted no time in announcing changes to his coaching staff after the Monarchs’ season came to an end.
- Former WKU players’ positive opinions of Tyson Helton played a major role in WKU’s decision to hire Helton back to Bowling Green.
- Louisiana Tech is flying out to the Hawaii Bowl, their first destination bowl in quite some time.
- Jake Spavital is the man in San Marcos. Texas State shouldn’t have any problem scoring points next year, as most of their offense returns this season.
- It’s amazing Texas State was able to make a respectable coaching hire after the program’s dirty laundry has been aired out over the past two weeks.
- Texas State donors have begun to pull their money out of the program in response to the #FireTeis campaign.
- Even if ULM doesn’t get selected for a bowl game they can walk away with their heads held high after putting together a solid season.
- Arkansas State is heading to the Arizona Bowl.
- We stack up the league in our final Sun Belt power rankings of the season