General G5 & FCS
- A sad story out of Duquesne over the weekend as running back Marquis Brown fell out of a 16th-story window to his death.
- Bill C’s latest S&P+ Rankings
- Ranking college football’s Week 6 games by surprising-ness
- Fresno State just keeps on chuggin’ with a win over Nevada
- Five Things Learned: Miami RedHawks at Akron Zips
- South Florida cracked the top 25 (both the USA Today and AP) for the first time this season.
- Josh Heupel admits even he didn’t know how good McKenzie Milton was until recently.
- Houston are running the spread-iso REALLY well right now.
- The three stars of Cincinnati’s win over Tulane
- SMU is blown out by UCF 48-20
- UTEP might not be winning football games, but their social media game is strong.
Combined social reach of main athletics accounts for @ConferenceUSA teams. #smsports pic.twitter.com/KHxAxHQihF— SkullSparks (@SkullSparks) October 5, 2018
- Three things we learned from Conference USA in Week 6
- How to Interpret WKU Football’s Future Wins and Losses
- UAB are now in first place in C-USA West
- FOUR DOWN TERRITORY: FAU 52, ODU 33
- Everett Withers had...lets call it “an episode” at his presser over the weekend. The SWC Roundup provides the details and talks about why Withers’ behavior is unacceptable.
October 7, 2018
- More on the state of Texas State athletics from SWC Roundup
- Speaking of which, the Ragin’ Cajuns beat Texas State over the weekend
- Five things to know about App State’s matchup with Arkansas State