- Only two G5 teams made the initial College Football Playoff rankings. A sham.
- Come check out our predictions for where your team will end up this bowl season.
- Army has announced their 2019 football schedule, including a surprise trip to UTSA.
- The service academies have picked up several commitments recently.
- Recapping last week in the G5 world.
- VegasInsider lists Alcorn State as an 18 point road favorite over the NMSU Aggies. Other books have NMSU as a 10+ point favorite. Spooky!
- Very rare opportunity to watch two undefeated Ivy League teams face off this week. Both Dartmouth and Princeton are 7-0.
- The SWAC has agreed to move the location of their championship game, clearing any potential conflicts with UAB hosting a C-USA championship game.
- Temple recruit Jamal Speaks is finally back on the field after being held out due to eligibility concerns surrounding his lack of a permanent home.
- The Temple Owls and UCF will meet this week to determine first place in the AAC East.
During today's AAC conference call @Temple_FB coach @CoachCollins said RB Ryquell Armstead and DT Freddie Booth-Lloyd would be game-time decisions Thursday at UCF. Also, UCF coach Josh Heupel said QB McKenzie Milton would be a game-time decision.— Marc Narducci (@sjnard) October 29, 2018
- UTSA linebacker Josiah Tauaefa has been named a semifinalist for the Butkus Award, the only G5 representative on the list.
- Jaylon Ferguson has been named a semifinalist for the Bednarik Award. The Louisiana Tech defensive end is having a stand out season.
- Don’t expect a lot of fanfare when Mason Fine claims UNT’s all time passing record. Fine would prefer to keep his nose to the grindstone.
- Freshman Wiley Green was surprisingly effective for Rice in his first start under center.
- The Rice Owls have been haunted by injuries this year. Let’s take a minute to catch up on all of the details.
- FIU is preparing for a Shula Bowl meeting that could pave the way to a conference championship for the Panthers.