- Poor clock management on Memphis’ final drive was frustrating to watch
- USF needed another fourth-quarter comeback to remain unbeaten
- Tulsa is better than their 1-5 record shows
- Undefeated Cincinnati is a surprising underdog against Temple
- The AAC has a chance to make a strong showing against two SEC programs (Arkansas and Missouri)
- Who will have the bigger blowout: UCF over ECU or USF over UConn?
- We end the show with Joe B. firing some shots at the haters
Underdog Pawdcast: UCF survives Memphis, Three Undefeated AAC Teams Remain
Both ranked teams from Florida needed fourth-quarter comebacks last week, but should cruise to easy wins in Week 8.