- Chris Vannini has his weekly G5 Drive up and it features how Charlie Strong’s USF Bulls continues to win ugly. $$$
- An evaluation of every third-year head coach in the FBS.
- A lot of successful G5 head coaches will be back in the G5 more than likely.
- More than a few G5 teams have already surpassed their over/under bets.
- The pros and cons of the Bowling Green job. $$$
- Cincy adds an FCS opponent to the 2020 schedule.
- Charlie Strong has a funny Call of Duty curse and he survived yet again.
- UAB is the best at forcing drives that end in punts, turnovers or turnover on downs.
- Rice receives a commit from an offensive lineman. The Owls
- Lane Kiffin has offered a scholarship to Matt Leinart’s 11-year old son.
- Some takeaways from Seth Littrell’s presser.
- Shoutout to the UNT fans who braved the rain last weekend.
- Tennessee State player Christian Abercrombie’s health is getting better as he’s now in stable condition.
- NCAA is going after Charleston Southern smh.
- ULM continues their quest for six wins by focusing on one game at a time.