- UMass head coach Mark Whipple said something really really really stupid.
UMass football head coach Mark Whipple suspended for one week without pay following Ohio postgame comments. DC Ed Pinkham will serve as acting head coach. pic.twitter.com/Gey65Bhe7p— UMass Athletics (@UMassAthletics) September 30, 2018
- CIC MVP: Army’s Elijah Riley Leads the Way in Week 5
- Football Study Hall: Week 5 college football Five Factors box scores
- Boise State has fallen out of the latest AP Poll.
- Tulsa could be in for another quarterback change.
- Potent Quotables: What the UCF Knights Said Following Their 45-14 Triumph Over Pitt
- Scottie Montgomery made a questionable decision that ended up paying off against Old Dominion.
- Tulane defensive coordinator Jack Curtis is Athlon Sports coordinator of the week after a quality upset of Memphis.
- The Houston football team did a cool thing for a local teen this past week.
- USF Football Sitting Right Outside of AP and Coaches Polls
- UTSA made good use of the h-back against UTEP.
- Five takeaways from Charlotte’s loss to UAB.
- It’s been a week, but we’re still not over ODU’s upset of Virginia Tech.
- Chris Robison may have lost his spot as FAU’s starting quarterback.
- Five thoughts on North Texas’ loss to Louisiana Tech
- Seriously, how good was this catch??
Filthy catch from Rhasid Bonnette in tonight's 29-27 victory over North Texas pic.twitter.com/FIH3t1tNKA— #EverLoyalBe (@LATechSports) September 30, 2018
- Big plays lead Georgia Southern to its first conference win of the season over Arkansas State, 28-21
- Troy hit two big program benchmarks in their victory against Coastal Carolina over the weekend.
- App State had little trouble handling South Alabama in their conference opener.
- Georgia State set a new school record for rushing yards in their win against ULM on Saturday.