- Here are a few ways that the college football playoff committee can start showing respect to teams like UCF that clearly belong among the top teams in the sport.
- FAU and App State had the two best performances among all bowl teams this year.
- Three C-USA players and one AAC player has been named to the FWAA All-American team.
- The UCF Knights have declared themselves national champions. It’s actually one of the least dubious claimed titles among college football’s many decades of self-declared championships.
- Here are five questions SMU must address this offseason.
- Quinton Flowers has been ranked as the top player in the state of Florida.
- Yes UCF has a right to feel slighted by the playoff committee’s selection process.
- Awful news out of Huntington as a Marshall player was shot and paralyzed on New Year’s Eve.
- USM wide receiver Korey Robertson has declared for the NFL draft after enjoying a breakout season in 2017.
- The Sun Herald ranked C-USA coaches. I think the list is pretty spot on.
- Florida Atlantic’s success this season is just another notch in the belt of Howard Schnellenberger’s legacy.
- Louisiana-Lafayette continues to build out an incredible G5 coaching staff as they land Louisiana recruiting savant Jabbar Juluke.
- Here’s a cool bit of history to follow up on New Mexico State’s first bowl game in 57 years.
Jaleel Scott has hired an agent... He is traveling to Phoenix to train for Senior Bowl and hopefully a Combine Invite— Jason Groves (@JPGroves) January 2, 2018
- Damar’ren Mitchell is seeking a full release from Louisiana-Lafayette for personal reasons.
- Lori Paulson’s memory lives on in Las Cruces as the Aggies celebrate their first bowl win in modern history.
- According to Doug Martin, NMSU will need to increase their investment in football if they’d like to keep their current momentum rolling.
- ULM wide receivers coach and recruiting coordinator Tim Leger has left ULM for UL-Lafayette.