- The NCAA is starting to roll out LED down and distance markers. We got to see them in action during last night’s terrific Tennessee - Georgia Tech showdown.
- The Power Five folks are always talking down on us Underdogs so we decided to flip the script on them. Check out our Bottom (Power) Five.
- Category Five Hurricane Irma is on a collision course with the state of Florida. This will likely affect most college football teams in the Sunshine State. Please stay safe out there, everyone.
- Temple wide receiver Ventell Bryant is set to return to action this week against Villanova.
- Tragedy struck SMU last week as one of the Mustangs’ 2018 commitments passed away in his sleep. Head Coach Chad Morris released a statement voicing support for Leonard Park’s family and teammates.
- ::clapping hands emojis:: Let. Quinton. Flowers. Cook.
- USF and UCF come in at one and two in our most recent AAC power rankings.
- The dangers of playing options teams rears its ugly head yet against as Florida Atlantic’s Ray Ellis will be forced to miss the remainder of the season with a knee injury he sustained from a cut block.
- Marshall seems to be taking steps to return to respectability but they will need to vastly improve their pass rush if they are to reach bowl eligibility.
- Old Dominion’s offensive line was greatly ballyhooed in the offseason but they did not live up to expectations in week one. The unit is taking the responsibility to improve on their shoulders.
- FAU’s Kalib Woods is back on the roster as a walk on. The talented wide out was dismissed from the team after assaulting a student at a party in Boca Raton.
- You can tell things are changing in Denton because the Mean Green absolutely dominated their FCS competition with several of their key players missing the contest.
- Appalachian State leads our Sun Belt power rankings while Texas State brings up the rear despite their win over Houston Baptist.
- Texas State’s Bryan London is ready to build on a successful freshman season in San Marcos.
- South Alabama has already played the role of giant-killer early in their program history. They’ll seek to build on that history against Oklahoma State on Friday.
- Here’s an exhaustive break down of Georgia Southern’s athletics budget.