- Come get caught up on some of the biggest FCS games of last week.
- Buckshot Calvert continues to steal hearts as he did just enough to get Liberty to 3-0 on the year.
- We typically do a “three things we learned” article each week but we had to throw in a bonus fourth this week, shout out to ECU.
- SMU lost to TCU by 20 but don’t look too much into the score, the Stangs are looking legit.
- Tulsa’s defense was downright awful against Toledo after giving up 40 second half points.
- The Bayou Bowl returned to Space City with Houston blowing out the Rice Owls. Kyle Allen completed 94% of his passes!
- Memphis had the G5 win of the week after toppling UCLA behind a fanatical defensive effort in the fourth corner.
- UTSA stands atop our Conference USA power rankings.
- Is C-USA West finally better than the East division? That question among others answered in our three things we learned column from last week.
- UTSA smoked Southern in the Roadrunners’ home opener, setting program records on both sides of the ball.
- Southern Miss held off an improving ULM squad behind the legs of Ito Smith.
- (siren noises) Lane Kiffin won a football game as a head coach in 2017. FAU beat down Bethune Cookman 45-0.
- UNT can claim a solid moral victory after holding a halftime lead over Iowa in Kinnick Stadium.
- Louisiana Tech used a fourth quarter attack to claim supremacy over Western Kentucky.
- Middle Tennessee took a big loss against Minnesota while missing Brent Stockstill and Richie James.
- Our Sun Belt power rankings stand pat after week three.
- Here’s a run down of what Sun Belt head coaches shared with the press in this week’s teleconference.
- It’s been a rough start to the season for the Sun Belt, to say the least. Here are three things we learned from the conference last week.
- Georgia State continues to look lost on the field after Penn State demolished them 56-0.
- South Alabama picked up their first win of the season by knocking off Alabama A&M.
- NMSU put up a strong comeback effort but ultimately fell short of upsetting Troy.
- Who among us had Texas State losing to App State by just a touchdown? The Bobcats are starting to get it together.
- Georgia Southern offensive coordinator Bryan Cook has a strange contract that will make it difficult for the Eagles to part ways with him.
- Louisana-Lafayette played tough against Texas A&M but the Aggies wore them down in the second half.