General G5 Football
- Here’s a breakdown of how weather cancellations could affect postseason play this year. Coastal Carolina could emerge as a big winner if they win six games this year.
- At least 17 FBS games have been rescheduled due to hurricanes this year.
- Okay, here’s a fun exercise. Who would control the most real estate in the nation if college football were an imperialistic pursuit?
- Come take a gander at this week’s updated S&P+ rankings. Keep in mind that last season’s results will continue to factor in until week six.
- Not much movement in this week’s AAC power rankings but Houston showed that they’re not going anywhere.
Per ACC/CFB source, Georgia Tech will not play at UCF this weekend - one less game for Yellow Jackets to become Bowl eligible— Zach Klein (@ZachKleinWSB) September 11, 2017
- UAB freshman running back Spencer Brown is going to be a big time player for the Blazers.
- Indiana vs FIU has been cancelled due to Hurricane Irma.
- The UTEP Miners are in really poor shape. Their depth chart for this week exposes several serious injuries to contributors.
- Two New Mexico State players received player of the week honors following their win over New Mexico.
- Here’s what each head coach in the Sun Belt had to say during this week’s Sun Belt teleconference.
- Junior Garrett Smith is ULM’s starting quarterback. Sophomore Caleb Evans should still see playing time as well.
- Troy has announced kick off times for their games against Akron and Georgia Southern.
- While Texas State was blown out by Colorado, a tough fight in the first half can give Bobcat fans hope.