The season is quickly approaching and there is plenty of G5 news to get caught up on here in the Dog Park.
Please leave us a remark in the comments section if we missed anything.
- Paul Myerberg of USA Today made predictions for each FBS program’s win-loss record. See where he has your team slotted.
- Bleacher Report ranked the best conferences in college football heading into 2017. See which G5 league came out on top.
- ESPN’s Andrea Adelson tells the story of USF superstar Quinton Flowers and how the dynamic playmaker has overcome tragedy multiple times in his life.
- Ralph Russo of the AP explains how Willie Fritz is leaning on analytics as he rebuilds the program at Tulane.
- Our own Joey Broback gives you five Houston players who will take a step forward in 2017.
- Sports Illustrated’s Bruce Feldman broke the news that FAU and Lane Kiffin are adding two impact transfers in the defensive front seven.
- It’s been a busy day in Bowling Green as WKU’s starting corner is out for the season and the players involved in the fraternity brawl are suspended for the opener against Eastern Kentucky.
- Middle Tennessee is breaking in some new threads for this year and the defensive line is looking to take a step forward under new coordinator Scott Shafer.
- The Hattiesburg American reports that Southern Miss and Jay Hopson will be hoping improved fundamentals helps better the defense in 2017.
- UAB WR Kevin Davis has a special relationship with hip hop icon Snoop Dogg.
- Our own Jared Kalmus give us five UTSA freshmen to look out for this fall.