- Some true frosh are making waves at UCF per the Orlando Sentinel.
- UDD gives you a preview of the Tulsa-Oklahoma State clash before tonight’s meeting.
- Our own Joe Serpico sits down with One Foot Down to conduct a Q&A regarding the Temple-Notre Dame game on Saturday.
- USA Today’s Paul Myerberg explains Old Dominion’s sudden rise and why Bobby Wilder is having success building this program.
- Here are the threads Middle Tennessee will be rocking when they welcome Vanderbilt to Floyd Stadium.
- It’s been quite a journey for David Reeves to become UAB’s defensive coordinator. Also in Birmingham, here’s how Timothy Alexander became the face of the program.
- Here’s a quick look at how the renovations of the Alamadome are going.
- UTEP AD Bob Stull retires after 18 years in El Paso.
- They say you shouldn’t judge a book by its cover and the same goes for North Texas defensive coordinator Troy Reffett.
- Paul Petrino is leaning on his Montana background to produce positive results at Idaho.
- Denzal Brantley is making the move from running back to defensive back and the Vandals are hoping is athleticism results in some big plays.
- Former Georgia State head coach Trent Miles has found a home in the NFL.
Former Georgia St. head coach Trent Miles is now a full-time coach with the Philadelphia Eagles, working w/ QB's. Spent training camp there.— Chris Vannini (@ChrisVannini) August 30, 2017
- Our friends at 95.3 The Ticket in Jonesboro had a radio interview with Arkansas State AD Terry Mohajir where they discuss the upcoming road trip to Nebraska.