There’s a ton of walking to be done today as we are now less than a month away from the start of the season.
As usual, please let us know in the comments section if we missed anything.
- Live sports streaming is starting to become more popular, especially for G5 conferences, but you might wanna pump the brakes if you think silicon valley is going to get involved.
- Speaking of live streaming sports, the Mountain West Conference is considering to stray away from TV.
- Western Michigan generated nearly $69 million dollars worth in media exposure. Do schools really need any more reasons to invest in sports?
- The 10 best decisions of the last 10 years.
- UCF will add another Alabama transfer in defensive back Aaron Robinson.
- A refresher on how different Navy and other academies recruit.
- If UAB would have hired Jimbo Fisher...
- The eight best opportunities for C-USA to notch an upset.
- FAU is on the verge of adding a former Florida State linebacker who could be eligible this fall.
- Southern Miss has started their preseason camp and Jay Hopson sees a very fast team this fall.
- Josiah Tauaefa confirms what we already knew: UTSA-North Texas is a rivalry.
- Rice will have a new 3-4 defense this year and the folks at SWC Roundup breakdown their schemes.
- Another preview of C-USA West.
- North Texas linebacker Zack Bishop is retiring.
- The Golden Eagles are still trying to figure out their o-line.
- A breakdown of UTEP’s roster.
- Chase Litton has put 2016 in the past.
- Azeez Al-Shaair is determined to get used to being an inside linebacker.
- The 2017 goal for FIU players is to lay the foundation for a successful future under Butch Davis.
- Remember when ULM upset Nick Saban and the Crimson Tide?
- A roster update from the Cajuns.
- Five question that need to be answered by Mark Hudspeth and co. during preseason camp.
- Arkansas State is going into fall camp with a clean bill of health.