- Kent State football player Tyler Heintz passed away during workouts.
- Instead of the National Letter of Intent, we could see recruits start to sign a College Athletic Protection Agreement, the first legally binding contract between a student-athlete and a school.
- Hawaii just offered a football scholarship to a fifth grader. Only a matter of time before coaches start recruiting newborns.
- Here’s a feature on Twitter’s new sports “network” Stadium and what they’ll broadcast besides live sporting events.
- A detailed look at homefield advantage by the numbers.
- The Roadrunners are ranked as the 83rd best team in Orlando Sentinel’s countdown.
- Southern Miss is ranked 81st in the countdown.
- And the Blue Raiders are 73rd.
- Bill Connelly writes about the time when Army crushed Penn.
- Army is the 72nd best in the country.