- A list of the 21 coaches most likely to succeed at their new school.
- The G5 is represented quite well in the top 40 running backs in college football.
- Here’s a cool map of the closest FBS school to each county.
- TV times have been set for the 27 games that will appear on national networks.
- Cincinnati has the best class in the AAC right now so Ohio State might want to be on alert.
- Down the Drive gives out ratings to the Bearcats if NCAA Football 18 was a thing.
- We took a look at the offensive lines in the AAC.
- Bobby Wilder had to suspend his son, Derek Wilder, for eluding the police.
- Butch Davis believes his 44-year coaching career has prepared him for his toughest job yet.
- MTSU assistant football coach David Bibee has abruptly resigned.
- Seth Littrell will make $1 million dollars next year.
- UNT picked up their fifth commitment via two-star lineman Cole Brown.
- UNT also bolstered their running back depth by adding an FCS grad transfer.
- Marshall comes in at 89 on the Sentinel’s college football countdown.
- TV schedule has been announced for the early season and a few teams will get a national showcase.
- Texas State has hired a former Oklahoma State player.
- Georgia Southern is the 88th best team in country.