General G5 Football
- It’s finally here. College football joins the rest of the NCAA in adopting an early signing period.
- Bud Elliott breaks down the likely winners and losers of an early signing period.
- Here’s an interesting look at how high school student athletes view and talk about concussions in football.
- Every football season provides a few FCS upsets over FBS programs and 2017 won’t be any different. Here are seven potential upsets on this year’s schedule.
- Following the recent mass exodus of on-air talent at ESPN the network might be forced to combine their less prestigious channels.
- The NCAA is considering allowing freshmen to play in four games while still maintaining their redshirt eligibility.
- George O’Leary, formerly head coach of Georgia Tech and UCF, will participate in a roast for charity. That could get awfully interesting....
- Zach Abey returns to man the quarterback position for Navy in 2017.
- The Houston Cougars just picked up their second commitment for their 2018 recruiting class.
- LSU and Tulane will join forces to scout local Louisiana talent in an upcoming summer camp.
- Cincinnati's Luke Fickell answers a few questions from the media ahead of his first season as the head coach of the Bearcats.
- UTSA was awarded a major financial windfall after San Antonio voters passed a bond package that will help the university fund their athletic facilities.
- Old Dominion recently hosted a Q&A with cornerbacks coach Sam Perryman.
- The Monarchs are incredibly thin at the placekicker position following Chris Kirtley’s departure from the program.
- UNT is hitting the road this week to meet their alumni across the state of Texas.