General G5 Football
- The Mountain West has restructured their bonus payouts in their TV contract to make payouts a bit more balanced around the league. Boise State is still cashing out of course.
- Former EWU wide receiver Cooper Kupp is seeking to find a home in the NFL after shattering several records at the FCS level.
- We’ve released our NFL Draft profile for Keevan Lucas. While Lucas is lacking in height, his production and determination speak for itself. He’ll find a spot at the next level.
- UCF is seeking to build their communication and camaraderie in the secondary this spring.
- Nico Marley has been proving doubters wrong throughout his entire career. Exceeding expectations at Tulane’s pro day is just the next step.
- Temple’s Haasan Reddick continues to build his reputation as a major player in the upcoming NFL draft.
- Former Miami safety Earl Little has been hired as Director of Player Development at FIU.
- Pro Football Focus loves Forrest Lamp as they raved about his versatility in their profile of the future early-round draft pick.
- Old Dominion safety Sean Carter has gone from a walk-on to the heartbeat of the ODU defense.
- Also a former walk-on, Nick Mathews is fighting to become Marshall’s starting slot receiver come September.
- All eyes are on the offense as UNT is set for their spring game this Saturday.
- Rice has had some great and awful uniforms throughout their history. Here’s a look at a few of them.
- Can Marcus Cox overcome his lack of size to be drafted into the NFL? We take a look in our draft profile.
- Three Arkansas State players were named to the National Football Foundation & College Hall of Fame (NFF) Hampshire Honor Society.
- The Troy Trojans were one of five athletics programs in the country to make the NCAA tournament in men’s and women’s basketball as well as win a bowl game.
- Former NMSU wide receiver Tyrian Taylor opened up about his NFL draft preparations in this interview.