- The NFL Draft is today! In case you’ve missed it, we have been previewing the Underdogs who are looking to play on Sundays this fall.
- Speaking of the Draft, Bleacher Report came out with a draft preview that highlights a lot of G5 players.
- In other news, NBA players might be using Joey Freshwater’s real name when they check into hotels.
- Finally, the Miami Beach Bowl is moving to Texas.
- Could Tulsa win the AAC this year? Bill Connelly certainly thinks so.
- Willie Fritz recently named his starting QB coming out of spring practice.
- In other Tulane QB news, transfer QB Tanner Lee was named the starter at Nebraska for next season.
- Down the Drive did a draft profile on Cincinatti Safety Mike Tyson.
- Western Kentucky ditched Russel Athletic and announced a new apparel deal with Nike.
- Zac Pascal is hoping to become the first Monarch player to be drafted into the NFL.
- Miner Rush did a draft profile on UTEP running back Aaron Jones.
- Forrest Lamp credits peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for his success in college football
- 13 Louisianan-Lafayette football players were charged with felonies after stealing $2,400 worth of items from dorm rooms.
- The Idaho Vandals had their second spring scrimmage last Friday. You can read goVandals.com’s recap of the game here.
- The Idaho Vandals Black and Gold game is this Friday at 6 p.m
- Ever wonder what some NFL draft prospects do on draft day? Here’s one story highlighting what Austin Rehkow will be doing when the picks come in.