- Today the NCAA announced that there will be two signing periods in college football going forward. National Signing Day in February, and an early signing period that will begin on December 20th. This is great news for G5 schools who are annually poached by P5 schools leading up to National Signing Day.
- G5 sports coverage received a huge boon yesterday as three media companies have merged to create a network dedicated to G5 sports.
- Temple legend Wayne Hardin has passed away.
- Five things to watch for Memphis’ spring game this weekend.
- Doc Holliday responds to Justice’s attempts to replace him.
- Lane Kiffin approves of an early signing period.
- We did a draft profile on Charlotte’s anchor Larry Ogunjobi.
- Middle Tennessee puts their hat in the ring for the Fulmer Cup after having two of their players suspended for animal cruelty towards dogs.
- Savanah State drops to Division II for all sports citing a lack of funding.
- Troy will induct Jerrel Jernigan to their Troy University Sports Hall of Fame.