- The mothership ran a piece on how long its been since each college produced a first-round draft pick in the NFL. Remind me again why Iowa State is seen as P5-worthy but not Houston.
- PAPN talks about how they would realign the G5 conferences.
- The NCAA is proposing a rule that could drastically impact high school coaches getting a job in college football.
- An inside look at how athletic departments market their spring games.
- NCAA football attendance surprisingly went up last year.
- An early signing period could be passed this year and the impact would be enormous.
- Another new rule is on the table this year as a 10th assistant could be added to coaching staffs.
- A cool piece on how early enrolles adjust to college life.
- Houston has their fist spring game this Saturday under Major Applewhite and the roster looks depleted.
- After the Las Vegas Bowl debacle, Houston fans are anxious to see how the team looks in the spring game.
- Luke Fickell said Hayden Moore is ahead of Ross Trail in Cincinatti’s quarterback competition.
- Rice has re-branded their logo and now has new uniforms across the board. The Owl swooping isn’t too bad, but I think everything else is bad. At least they kept the Old English R.
- Orlando Sentinel ranked every nonconference schedule in C-USA.
- Old Dominion’s home game against North Carolina didn’t get picked up by any national networks and it’s raising a lot of eyebrows in Norfolk.
- Middle Tennessee will travel to Big Ten country and take on Iowa in 2019.
- Sophomore B.J. Smith hopes to earn a few more carries behind Jordan Chunn and have a breakout season.
- App State is trying to build their fan support in Charlotte this offseason.