- Athlon ranked all 130 starting quarterbacks in the FBS and six quarterbacks from the G5 appeared in the top 25.
- The facilities roundup tour continues with a look at what every FBS Texas school brings to the table when it comes to having nice locker rooms.
- Cincy’s special teams were awful last year. Luke Fickell wants to change that and it may start with figuring out who will be the starting kicker.
- UConn’s defense is switching from 4-3 to a 3-3-5 but linebacker-turned defensive end Luke Carrezola isn’t worried about the change.
- Lane Kiffin says he never used Joey Freshwater as an alias before but rather a different name. I don’t care if he’s telling the truth or not, Freshwater sounds cooler and that will continue to be his unofficial-official nickname.
- UAB’s spring game will air on ESPN 3. As great as it is to be on ESPN for exposure, I can’t help but think that this could possibly hurt attendance.
- We talked about this on Twitter but it’s worth mentioning again, a lot of eyes will be on the Birmingham community.
- The only thing current recruits know about when it comes to Lane Kiffin is that he was a winner at Alabama. Nothing else.
- Trent Taylor’s size isn’t scaring NFL scouts away. Good, because dude’s a baller.