General G5 Football
- In the spirit of March Madness the mothership has created a 68-team bracket. The seeding for the G5 teams are interesting but I think they did a good job overall.
- We roundup all the free agency moves made by our Underdogs in the NFL.
- Spring practice has started at Tulane and East Carolina and will begin this week for UConn.
- A position review for UCF linebackers.
- USF gets pegged as a potential cinderella team that can vie for the College Football Playoff.
- Spring practice is underway at Charlotte and though the 49ers made some strides in 2016 they are aware that they didn’t turn the corner just yet.
- Lane Kiffin is playing things close to the vest as only four practices will be open to the public this spring.
- There are some elite prospects coming out of Houston this recruiting class and a few are on UTSA’s radar.
- Our spring preview series on FAU and FIU continues: We take a look at FAU’s defensive line and take a glance at the Panthers’ offensive line.
- Here’s an interesting read on Army linemen Hunter Adams and his quest to make it to the NFL.
- Louisiana-Lafayette has finished their fifth practice session and Mark Hudspeth shares his thoughts after their second week of practice.
Not a whole lot going on right now with March Madness underway. If you happen to find any links feel free to put them in the comments section.