General G5 Football
- The Mountain West Conference may be considering leaving traditional TV networks for online streaming broadcasts. I think this is a move that every G5 conference should strongly consider as their current deals make it hard to find their product.
- The 10 best revenge games for 2017 features Old Dominion, Houston, SMU and Boise State.
- National Signing Day is over but everyone knows that college coaches should Always Be Crootin’. College coaches from Division III to FBS gave their red flags for recruits when on the trail.
- Bleacher Report wonders what a 16-team playoff would look like using 2016 records.
- Our friends at The Daily Stampede has created a bracket to try and determine the best USF player ever.
- Temple lacks a true rival and given the current NCAA landscape, it appears that’s not changing anytime soon.
- Who has the best unis in the AAC? Apparently a few of you think East Carolina, Tulane, Memphis and UCF have some of the best unis out there.
- Western Kentucky is the best team in C-USA until proven otherwise according to Bill.
- Bill has is C-USA power rankings for 2017 up and believes the top of the conference has gotten much better. The bottom still needs work though.
- Jay Hopson has tweaked his coaching staff this offseason.
- Skip Holtz has been a great fit at La Tech. La Tech administration intends to keep it that way as an extension for Holtz is on the way.
- WKU will play Auburn in 2022.
- How the Blue Raiders will look on defense under Scott Schafer is one of the key things to watch in Murfreesboro this spring.
- Here’s a nice feature story on Larry Ogunjobi. Ogunjobi is poised to become the first 49er to ever be drafted in the NFL.
- I have never seen North Dakota play but their uniforms look pretty nice.
- Alabama will play New Mexico State in 2019.
- How Garrett Smith looks after returning from injury is something to watch for at ULM this spring.
- We took a look at the Arkansas State quarterback position going into spring practice. Justice Hansen should be in store for a breakout junior season.
- The search to find the best unis in the Sun Belt continues as South Alabama, Georgia Southern and ULM advances to the second round.