- If you wanted to be a Strength & Conditioning coach in the NCAA all you have to do is take a 21-hour course. That’s a joke. CBS did an investigation on strength coaches and the impact they have on college football players.
- Last reports came out that the American Sports Network was to go under. Immediately the reaction was G5 sports can’t get ratings because no one cares. Well, looks like no cares about sports in general.
- ASN has still been mum on liquidation and word is they may be fine after all.
- ICYMI brackets were released last night for the NCAA Tournament but at UDD we’re doing our own installment of March Madness as we try to determine the best unis in the G5.
- Tulane will play Auburn in 2019.
- What are the main concerns for East Carolina as they enter spring practice?
- Don’t sleep on sophomore Ke’Mon Freeman in 2017.
- Quinton Flowers’ game-winning touchdown pass in the Birmingham Bowl makes an appearance in USF’s 10 best plays in 2016.
- Zay Jones said he’s the best receiver in the NFL Draft.
- UTSA could have their best season in school history. In order to reach new heights Dalton Sturm must elevate his game.
- Lane Kiffin compares coaching at FAU to Alabama. Kiffin won’t have to be too concerned being stopped at grocery stores in Boca anytime soon.
- Josiah Tauaefa gets all the pub but La’Kel Bass is no slouch either.
- Bill’s C-USA preview series continues: It might be now or never for La Tech to win C-USA. Old Dominion is a quarterback-away from being a favorite in the East. The Golden Eagles are young but talented enough to make noise.
- Georgia Southern defensive coordinator Lorenzo Costantini could care less about stats.
- Crazy, but New Mexico State will have there defensive coordinator in place for two years in a row for the first time since 2014. Frank Spaz still has is work cut out for him in Las Cruces.