- Here is your official preview for the Bad Boy Mowers Gasparilla Bowl. Still can’t believe this is a real thing.
- Sonny Dykes could be making a very splashy hire to fill SMU’s defensive coordinator spot. Now that the season is over, starting corner Jordan Wyatt will be having shoulder surgery. Oh, and they have signed some student-athletes.
- Josh Heupel hasn’t been there for a month, but UCF’s recruiting class is off to a good start.
- Here is your early signing day recap for the first full class under Geoff Collins at Temple.
- UAB’s A.J. Erdely is cashing in on his second chance.
- Stud linebacker Azeez Al-Shaair will be back in Boca for his senior season.
- Come learn about each of UTSA’s early signees.
- Louisiana Tech dropped the hammer in the first ever Frisco Bowl as Skip Holtz has now won five straight bowl games.
- Dana Dimel has his coordinators at UTEP.
Former Tennessee QB coach Mike Canales & former Kansas State LB coach Mike Cox named UTEP’s offensive & defensive coordinators, respectively— Brett McMurphy (@Brett_McMurphy) December 20, 2017
- Matt Viator and ULM received 16 signatures on the early signing day.
- It’s time for a new chapter in Mobile as Steve Campbell takes over at South Alabama.
- Texas State signs 18 to start the class of 2018.
- Billy Napier and UL-Lafayette have announced some coaching staff hires.