- SB Nation’s Bud Elliott joins us for a National Signing Day primer pod.
Here are some potential Heisman candidates from the AAC in 2018.
- New UTEP head coach Dana Dimel is building a staff that is very familiar with the Lonestar State.
- CBS believes UAB’s Bill Clark is the easy pick for national coach of the year honors.
- UTSA lands a significant commitment.
- Troy will have some significant pieces out of the lineup in Saturday’s New Orleans Bowl against North Texas.
- Here are season recaps for Georgia Southern and Texas State.
- Penn State defensive coordinator Brent Pry has emerged as the top target for the UL-Lafayette job.
- Georgia Southern has found an offensive coordinator and they’ll be rolling with the gun option again.
- Commish Karl Benson confirms talks of a Group of Five playoff are still alive.
Sun Belt’s Karl Benson tells @GregMcElroy Group of 5 commissioners have had “some casual conversations (about a Group of 5 playoff), nothing serious because we’re under contract w/@CFBPlayoff ... but right now everyone is happy where we are”— Brett McMurphy (@Brett_McMurphy) December 14, 2017
- It looks like South Alabama has their new offensive coordinator and this could spice up the rivalry.