- After missing the FCS playoffs and firing famed Head Coach Bob Stitt, Montana is considering bringing back former Head Coach Bobby Hauck. Here’s a sobering look back at the legal troubles the Grizzlies faced under Hauck’s direction.
- Mississippi State head coach hot board!
- Florida State preemptive head coach hot board!
- Here’s an updated argument for and against expanding the college football playoffs based off the 2017 season.
- Yep, UCF still leads our American power rankings.
- Sure Chad Morris isn’t going to be any Power Five program’s first pick as their next head coach but there’s still a good chance he ends up elsewhere next year. Here are a few places to keep an eye on.
- There’s a lot to unpack from Scott Frost’s latest press conference at UCF. Sure sounds like a guy with a foot halfway out the door.
- Why not look at Mark Helfrich for the Rice job?
- The Virginian-Pilot takes a look at what went wrong for Old Dominion this year. Spoiler alert: it’s a lot.
- Expect FAU to utilize tight end D’Anfernee McGriff in this week’s conference championship game.
- This timeline of UTEP’s failures in athletics in 2017 is shocking and disturbing. Their new athletic director has his hands full to say the least.
- Here’s a ranking of bowl projection landing spots for UNT.
- Joey Jones and his team will seek to send their seniors out on top while NMSU fights to break their bowl vacancy streak.
- Injuries are racking up for ULM as they prepare to travel to Florida State in a hurricane make-up game.
- New Mexico State continues to wrack up weekly awards this season as Cedric Wilcots II wins Sun Belt Defensive Player of the Week.
- Our weekly three things we learned from the Sun Belt column focuses on a defacto Sun Belt championship match up.